sanitry centrifugal pumps
- These pumps are designed to pump liquid products such as water, milk, beer or any other low viscosity liquid products.
- These pumps are standardly supplied with Tri-clamp connections but other sanitary connections are available.
- All the pumps listed below are available with either stainless steel, rolled steel, or cast-iron motors with all types of voltage such as 120/1/60, 230/1/60, 208-230/460/3/60 or 575/3/60.
AMPCO AC / AC+ Series
- These pumps are easy to disassemble for cleaning purpose.
- The AC+ series are cleanable in place without having to take them apart when connected to a CIP system.
- Ten models are available for volumes up to 3480 litres / minute (920 usgpm) and up to 9.3 Bars (135 psi) of pressure.
- Available with either single or double mechanical seals.
AMPCO “L” Series
- LC Series with single mechanical seal.
- LD Series with double mechanical seal.
- LF Series with front loading single mechanical seal, also available with double mechanical seal.
- LH Series for high pressure inlet with either single or double mechanical seal.
- Many models are available for volumes up to 6816 litres / minute (1800 usgpm) and 41 Bars (600 psi) of pressure.
AMPCO CB+ Series
- Specifically designed for the brewery and microbrewery industry, they are particularly desirable for pumping high temperature beer wort.
- Ten models available for volumes up to 3480 litres / minute (920 usgpm) and 9.3 Bars (135 psi) of pressure.
- Available with internal single mechanical seal.
AMPCO “M” Series
- These pumps are mounted on JM frame motors for heavy duty applications.
- They are particularly desired for a 24/24 x 365 service as well as for hot oil application at 204°C (400°F).
- For volumes up to 3028 litres / minute (800 usgpm) and 12 Bars (175 psi) of pressure.
- Available with either single or double mechanical seal.
AMPCO SP Series
- Self-priming pumps for CIP return applications.
- They can take liquid and air without losing its prime.
- For volumes up to 1400 litres / minute (275 usgpm) and 8 Bars (117 psi) of pressure.
We can assist you in the deployment of complete systems and the manufacture of custom-made equipment.